Mod South Region for ETS 2 v.1.26 - 1.37
A fairly large-scale map of the southern region of Russia includes a fairly vast area. The addition was made using high-quality models and high-resolution textures, which allowed to convey the originality of the Russian edge of the country as much as possible. The modification is fully compatible with the Russian map mod, as the developers develop, they expanded the location by adding new territories, roads, cities and towns. The virtual drivers of the ETS 2 simulator will have to visit a considerable number of really existing villages, villages and cities, where they will encounter not quite familiar transport, trams and trolleybuses.
In the Southern Region mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2, there are such famous settlements as Nevinnomyssk, Rostov, the village of Kanevskaya and others. Truckers will have the opportunity to drive along the following routes: M-4 Don, R-268, R-251. Agricultural machinery is found on rural roads, combines are working in the fields, road infrastructure fully conveys the flavor of the southern Russian macro-region.
For proper operation, the presence of the following DLCs is required: Scandinavia, Going East and Vive La France, and when used simultaneously with RusMap, the Russian map should be placed higher in the list of modifications.
In addition, for the mod to work on some versions of the mod and ETS 2, be sure to read and download the necessary fixes and patches necessary for your version of the simulator!
- You can download the fix for launching the South Region 6.0.0 map without the Vive La France DLC installed in the game by this link.
- Download the Southern Region map update from version 6.5.0 to 6.5.2 by this link. To install, you need to unzip the archive with the replacement.
- Download the South Region 6.5.2 map adaptation fix for ETS 2 1.28 by this link. Fix should be located at the very top, in the list of mods.
- You can download the map alignment fix: South Region 7.0.0 + TruckSim 6.6.2 by this link.
- You can download the fix for launching the South Region 7.2.0 and 7.0.0 maps without the Italia DLC installed in the game using this link.
- You can download the fix for launching the South Region 7.2.0 and 7.0.0 maps without the Vive La France DLC installed in the game by this link.
- You can download the fix that allows you to run the South Region 7.8 mod and other maps on a clean ETS 2 without DLC installed by this link.
- Download Fix map updates South Region 7.9.0 from 08/09/2019, which corrects errors (including cosmetic ones); invisible walls are removed, you can this link. Installation: replace old _Def and Map.scs with a new one.
- Download Fix map updates South Region 7.9.0 for ETS 2 version 1.36, you can by this link. Installation: connect the fix in the mod manager above the map files.
- Download Fix map updates South Region 7.9.0 for ETS 2 version 1.36 with installed Black Sea DLC, you can by this link. Installation: remove the old _ [Def and Map] .scs, use the new one instead.
Tested on ETS2 versions: 1.26 - 1.37
Author(s) mod: SimKA
Because of: Added version 8.0.0 for ETS2 1.37